Several years ago, I found myself in a quandary…
I needed a portfolio website to launch my art career, but as a recent art school graduate, I had no money to hire professionals. I opted for one of the early DIY website builders, and successfully made a terrible website.
Undeterred, I decided that the “easiest” answer would be to build a website from scratch.
Many years later…
I am a fully fledged designer, web developer, brand strategist, dog mom, and project manager who owns a successful freelance business, and who accidentally fell head over heels in love for code and design. My background in the arts has landed me in various creative roles, working for clients who range from multinational corporations, to nationally touring bands. I have a soft spot for entrepreneurs of all sorts (being one myself), and the past few years has seen me working extensively within that niche.
I love my work, and I love my clients.
We might be a dream team if you:
- Value your own time as well as mine.
- Partake in (or appreciate) sarcasm, wit, and horrible puns/dad jokes.
- Have looked through this website as well as my past work and feel like we would most likely agree aesthetically.
- Love and/or own dogs (this is not required……..but it also wouldn’t hurt…..).
- Have built something that you are proud to call your own. #thestruggleisreal
- Value quality, and understand that for most everything in life, you get what you pay for.
- Are ready, and fully committed to taking your business or endeavor to the next level.