Everything you need. All in one package.
An incredible website is not your responsibility. It’s my responsibility. You don’t have the time to combine years of experience in brand strategy, web development, and user-centered web design to create a website that serves to grow your business and your market.
…but I do, and I’ve got you covered.
The Jumpstart Guide
Learn the basics of successful websites, and make informed decisions that will grow your business.
A one-hour skype session so you can fill me in on what’s important to you.
Organize your technical information in a snap.
Package Features 2
3 CUSTOM PAGE LAYOUTS
To optimize pages for their purpose (ex: your Home Page might need a different layout than your Sales Page).
COMPLETELY CUSTOM DESIGN
Design that is meant to solidify and reinforce your brand. This includes fonts, colors, and up to 3 custom-designed graphics.
I’ve been building websites for happy clients for years, and I’ve honed it down the easiest, most straightforward process possible. No more guesswork, let’s get this done.
Package Features 3
Installation, authorization, and setup of your WordPress theme.
CUSTOM CHILD THEME
The safe and effective way to custom design your theme and still maintain best practices and compatibility.
The BEST PLUGINS
Installation and setup of all the best WordPress plugins that cover things like faster page loading, SEO and analytics, spam filtering, custom contact forms, added security, and much more!
Package Feature 4
Don’t worry about freak-accidents anymore, your site will be backed up on a schedule without you having to think about it.
Whether your target market is on their laptop, tablet, or smartphone, your site will look incredible regardless!
SOCIAL MEDIA INTEGRATION
Everything you need to plug into your various social media platforms.
Package Features 5
NEWSLETTER OPT-IN FORMS
Your site will be ready to grow your audience, and will connect directly to your MailChimp account (or whatever email marketing service you use).
Everything you need to maintain brand consistency in the future. Fonts, colors, graphics, and more, all organized for whatever kind of marketing you may need.
FACEBOOK HEADER IMAGE
A branded header image for your various social media accounts.
Package Features 6
CUSTOMIZED VIDEO TUTORIAL
It’s time to hop off the struggle bus and jump onto the easy train. This is a video tutorial made for you and your site specifically! Learn how to use your new website like a pro!
Growing Video tutorial library
Get access to my ever-growing video tutorial library and learn about all the different ways you can utilize your WordPress site to grow your business!
1 MONTH EMAIL SUPPORT
I know what it’s like “breaking in” a new website. If you run into any issues, I’m here to help!
TOTAL PRICE: $6,000
If you’ll need something more (like e-commerce abilities, etc.), let me know, and I’ll create a custom quote for you.
1. You fill out the “Work With Me” Form (BOOM! you are one step closer to a killer website!). Once I confirm my availability, I’ll send over the contract, forms, and invoice.
2. You choose your Start Date, and submit your “Incredibly Easy Website Content Guide”.
3. I read through your materials, and design the mockups of your website! You approve the site mockups (with up to 2 rounds of revisions).
4. I use the approved mockups to build your actual site on the live web! We both rigorously test your new site (you are thrilled, and reveling in how legit your business is)!
5. I send over all of your new branding materials and Wrap Up Package, as well as all of the information you need to know to fully take advantage of your new website! You continue on, with your stellar website, to dominate your chosen field and blow your competition out of the water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Assuming I have everything I need from you, it typically takes about 4 weeks from your Start Date to the end.
Yes, 3 to be exact:
- Hosting Service $90 – $120 per year
- Your Hosting Service is a third party server that is constantly connected to the internet. This is where your website will live.I recommend BlueHost to all of my clients, for their incredible customer support, and WordPress-friendly servers.
- Domain Name $6 – $15 per year
- Your domain name is the address of your website. If you sign up for a BlueHost account, you can register a domain name with them, for free.
- If you want/need to have your domain registered separately, I recommend GoDaddy.com. They have good prices and are easy to use.
- The Genesis Framework ($60)
- I will build your site on an incredible framework called “Genesis”, built by the wonderful people at Studiopress.
- Genesis is the foundation upon which I will build your unique website. It is Search Engine Optimised (SEO), incredibly secure, super fast, and responsive; and allows me to focus on designing and building the custom components of your site without having to reinvent the wheel every time.
- You can learn more about Genesis here.
I build all of my websites using WordPress. WordPress is a content management system (CMS).
Simply put, a CMS is a framework. My job is to build and design a custom framework for you. Once the framework is built, you’ll be able to sign in and add information without having to know any code (it’s incredibly similar to the way you can post things to FaceBook without having to know code).
As part of your package, you’ll receive the following:
- Custom Video Tutorial: Once our project wraps up, you’ll receive a completely custom video tutorial, made by moi, that will walk you through signing in and using the basic components of your site!
- Access to the Video Tutorial Library: As well as your custom tutorial, you’ll have access to my growing library of videos covering a range of different subjects (like utilizing specific plugins to their utmost, and in-depth looks at how to read/use analytics data to your advantage).
- One Month Free Email Support: For the month after our project wraps up, you can email me questions and I will help you in any way I can. Consider me your internet guru!
I’ll also include all of the pertinent information you need to know about your hosting/domain/theme companies with your “Wrap Up Package” so you can utilize their support network if necessary.
Your package comes with the installation and setup of the following beloved WordPress Plugins:
- Akismet – for protection against spam!
- Jetpack – for a range of additional features, including robust security!
- Yoast SEO – by far the best plugin for incredible control of how your website is presented to Google and other search engines!
- W3 Total Cache – to make your site load as quickly as possible!
- Contact Form 7 – an easy way to create countless forms for capturing information from your visitors.
- MailChimp for WP – have a MailChimp Account? I will connect/integrate your subscriber form!
- BackupWordPress – have an updated version of your site backed up at the interval of your choosing.
- Google Analytics – Get access to data and metrics that allow you to see the traffic to your site and capitalize on ways to improve on it
To retain my services and reserve your Start Date, I require 50% payment upfront, and 50% upon completion of the website on the live web (before you receive your username and password).
You will receive an online invoice for both payments, that will allow you to pay through Stripe.
At the beginning of the project, you will be able to choose a Start Date (either when I’m first available, or some point in the future).
The space of time between the beginning of the project and the Start Date is when you can send me all of your content (text, images, logo, etc). It’s basically time for all of the “prep” work.
When choosing a Start Date, I usually recommend that my clients give themselves at least 2 weeks to compile their content.